WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO SAVE THE BOHIN’S WORKSHOPS AND MUSEUM TOUR?
• To share our unique know-how in France: we have decided to open our production workshops to the public since 2014, a responsibility as last manufacturer of needles and pins in France.
• To preserve the industrial memory, to protect our material heritage (our ancestral machines, our buildings from the 13th century that symbolizes the industrial revolution) and intangible heritage (the know-how of our needle makers).
• To promote the French industry, the Made in France and the short supply chains.
• To transmit the taste of these old and manual crafts to the young generations so that tomorrow, the succession is ensured in our production workshops.
• Reinforce the pride of French people for the economic framework of their country made by men and women of the company.
For all these reasons, the museum store is now online!